Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Edmonton, AB

Approximately one third of Edmonton's homes were constructed post-2000, while a significant portion date back to pre-1960 and the 1960s. The landscape predominantly features single detached houses, forming the bulk of the city's dwellings, with smaller apartment buildings and townhouses making up the rest. About 70% of Edmonton's properties are owned by their occupants, while the remaining 30% are leased. The city offers a diverse range of housing sizes, from lofts to houses with four or more bedrooms.

15 Investment Properties for Sale in Edmonton

Lifestyle