Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Townhomes for Sale in Edmonton, AB

Townhouses for sale in Edmonton have an average listing price of $286,279 on MLS®, making them an affordable option in this diverse housing market. While only about 7.53% of listings are townhouses, they offer a unique living experience. In general, roughly one-third of Edmonton's properties were built post-2000, with the majority of the remaining homes dating back to before 1960 and during the 1960s. Single detached homes form the bulk of dwellings in the city, along with small apartment buildings. About 70% of the city's properties are owner-occupied, leaving the remaining 30% for renters. Edmonton also provides a great range of housing sizes, from compact lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms.

383 Townhomes for Sale in Edmonton

Lifestyle