Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent
Time Frame

Amos, QC Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Amos, Quebec

In Amos, many buildings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings make up most of the remaining housing stock. This city offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy around 60% of the units in Amos and the remainder are rented. About 40% of properties in this city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s. The average price of an MLS® real estate listing in Amos is $ 319,665.  Read more about Amos real estate

25 Homes For Sale in Amos

Lifestyle

About Living in Amos, Quebec

Transportation

Cars are a great transportation option in this city. It is very convenient to park. Travelling on foot is not very feasible for home buyers in Amos since running common errands is difficult.

Services

High schools and primary schools are not plentiful in Amos, and accordingly not always within walking distance. Additionally, parents and their kids may consider it very difficult to access daycares on foot. With regards to food, a portion of property owners in Amos may be able to purchase their groceries by walking, while others will have to rely on another means of transportation.

Character

Most areas in Amos are quiet, as the streets tend to be reasonably peaceful - however noise can be problematic closer to the railway line.